The Electrical Engineer has specific responsibilities for managing and completing a wide range of Electrical Engineer functions to include, but not limited to:
· Provide technical expertise on all engineering subject matter pertaining to Electrical Engineering and design.
· Perform regular and timely technical review of electrical engineering deliverables developed by engineering consultants/contractors, ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards and best practices.
· Co-ordinate and interface with other Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations and contractors/consultants to resolve technical issues and ensure quality Electrical Engineering execution and integrity.
· Prepare Electrical equipment purchase request to ensure proper specification.
· Interact with electric equipment vendors.
· Participate in HAZID’s and HAZOP’s.
· Comments on projects/Modification electrical design.
· Other duties as necessary and related.
Work Experience Requirements:
Strong knowledge of codes and related electrical design industry standards.
Able to plan, organize and lead technical projects and teams
15 plus years of experience as an Electrical Engineer
BS degree in Electrical Engineering