Company : Head Office (Bangkok)
Country : Thailand
- Retaining and increasing the volume and market share for preform exports in designated countries in Asia & other continent.
- Production planning in coordination with Plant Heads & Export and Key Accounts Head to ensure optimum capacity utilization of plants. This includes monitoring of the export orders, shipments and product availability for exports.
- Researching and proposing potential business opportunities for differentiated preform products.
- Developing and maintaining business relations with Key Customers.
- Identifying business leads and new sales opportunities, newer applications for existing products.
Qualification & Experience
Preferred Skill Set
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working with targets & ambiguity.
- Excellent analytical skills. Hands on knowledge on BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View etc is a big plus.
- Commercial knowledge to analyze market data and identify new opportunities.
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative.
- Exposure to International sales is a must.
BE with MBA from Top B Collages ( IIM / IIFT/ XLRI )
Minimum: 5-8 Years in Business Strategy OR Sales & Marketing of Petrochemical commodities (Preform / PET/ PP/ PP/ Polyester Polymers).
Location : Africa
Nationality All Nationalities
Apply for this position please contact
Email : email@example.com
Posted date : 13 December 2018