Indorama Ventures Olefins, LLC is seeking to fill a DCS Board Operator position in Sulphur, LA.
Indorama Ventures Olefins, LLC is a large petrochemicals manufacturer with manufacturing facilities in the US, Asia, and West Africa. We have several decades of strong and steady growth record and has emerged as a leader in several business segments.
The Hot/Cold Console Board Operator will be able to do the following:
- Monitor operating conditions and make process adjustments.
- Provide guidance to the field operators
- Maintain operating logs of various items such as pressures and flow rates
- Ability to read and comprehend P & ID's, PFD's, and operational SOP's
- Ability to troubleshoot unfavorable process conditions and make appropriate corrections
Must meet the following experience requirements:
- Must posses an associates degree in process technology or 2 years of experience as an operator in the petrochemical industry.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an ethylene cracker DCS Hot/Cold Board Operator
- Must be able to work shift work and overtime as required
Job Type: Full-time