Company : Auriga Polymers Inc.
Country : United States
Auriga Polymers Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Indorama Ventures PLC is seeking a Project Engineer to join our Engineering group located at our Spartanburg, SC facility. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated capabilities. A successful individual in this role must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven, ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities / Job Requirements:
- Assist in the development of the annual CAPEX Plan.
- Develop project scopes based on manufacturing and operational needs.
- Utilize the FEL engineering process (0 to 3) to bring value to project execution.
- Capable of providing FEL 0 project estimates in a timely manner.
- Fully capable in developing complete P&ID’s and PFD’s to support the MOC and PHA review.
- Track and manage project cost in real time.
- Ensure proper documentation of equipment in various plant systems.
- Work with site EHS to insure OSHA regulations and Compliance regulations are fully met.
- Work with site IT, Process Control, and Maintenance & Reliability to insure system connectivity is maintained and systems are reliably engineered.
- Timely completion and closure of projects in compliance with the CAPEX Plan.
- Assist the accounting function to ensure capitalization dates are established.
- Recommend improvement in site systems to enhance the efficiency of the CAPEX process.
- Perform other duties, assignments and projects as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- *Education Requirements:
*Bachelors degree in Engineering is required; Project Management Professional Certification is preferred; Professional Engineer license is preferred; Lean Six-Sigma certification is preferred.
- Project management and field construction experience in a manufacturing and chemical process environment.
- Experience in developing and executing projects ranging in size from $100k to >$1000k.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MicroSoft Project® and other Microsoft® software tools is essential and required.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong team leader/facilitator to provide customer with value added designs.
- Willingness to work the necessary hours to support project installation (shutdowns and start-ups).
We are an equal opportunity employer
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditional upon successfully passing a drug test
This position is not eligible for sponsorship now or in the future.
Apply for this position please contact
Email : Recruiter@us.indorama.net
Tel : 864-579-5627
Posted date : 07 October 2018