Company : Indorama Ventures Olefins LLC
Country : United States
Qualification & Experience
- Plan and supervise the maintenance activities of a wide range of instrument & control systems in the plant and coordinate these activities with operations and other maintenance teams to ensure reliable functioning of the instrument and control systems.Maintenance Planning, Execution and Expertise:
- Work Performed:
- Provide support to the operations and maintenance teams for equipment testing, troubleshooting, routine equipment surveillance and start-up activities. Liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams to ensure compliance to the planned maintenance activities.
- Provide technical support in the field for the execution of critical maintenance activities of the instruments to ensure that the problems are resolved with minimum down time.
- Evaluate, allocate and arrange the manpower requirements for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance plans.
- Assess the workload, backlog and the work plan and coordinate with relevant sections to complete the work plan. Monitor and arrange the resources for the effective compliance to the agreed work plan.
- Monitor and control required material, spares, consumables and tools in high quality and quantities to ensure continuous availability.
- Conduct and implement root cause analysis of equipment failures and non-scheduled shutdowns and recommend problem resolutions to increase the reliability and availability of equipment
- Provide input to prepare and track the forthcoming major maintenance, upgrades and obsolescence issues to integrate with the rolling business plans.
- Provide technical support for development, implementation and commissioning of new projects in the instrumentation design and specifications to optimize costs and ensure compliance with applicable standards and best practices.
- Participate in defining the technical requirements, technical bid evaluation and inspection of materials on receipt to ensure specifications and required quality. Monitor the performance of Contractors for the assigned works to ensure quality and standards.
- Develop and implement Preventive Maintenance programs for area, ensuring proper testing methods and proper testing frequencies are in place for Critical I&E Equipment.
- Analyze PM data to adjust PM frequency based on records
- Implement industry best practices into PM procedures
- Guidance on best practices documented in the engineering standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Assistance to maintenance in troubleshooting complex jobs and instrumentation issues
- Proactively track and report on area bad actors in order to systematically remove defects in the system
- Development of turnaround scope and proactive participation in turnaround core teams.
- Leading or participating in PHA's and RCFA teams as required
- Attending weekly meetings in representation of the I&E group
- Monitor and address equipment repair notifications
- Ensure integrity of engineering records associated with I&E equipment in assigned area, including:
- Ensuring correct calibration methods are maintained
- Ensuring data management system (such as SAP or equivalent ERP package, Engineering Drawings, etc.) remain accurate and are updated in timely manner
- Ensuring MOC practices are followed for all I&E changes
- Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control or Electronics discipline or equivalent Professional Qualification.
- Knowledge of AMS (Asset management system), Bently vibration monitoring, antisurge, Turbine control system, Allen Bradley LCs, ABB PLC,Triconex SIS, DCS system (ABB symphony or other systems) preferred.
- Sound knowledge on excel, word, Power point etc. and some ERP package i.e SAP or equivalent. Knowledge on networking and protocols related to instrumentation.
- 10-15 years of experience in Instrument and Control engineering and maintenance within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.Note:
Apply for this position please contact
Email : email@example.com
Posted date : 12 October 2018