Company : Indorama Ventures Packaging (Nigeria) Ltd
Country : Nigeria
- Overall responsibility of Production, Operations & Maintenance of preform facility.
- Monitor & optimize the plant performance parameters.
- Monitor & achieve the targets pertaining to production, conversion cost, up time, waste reduction, quality etc.
- Vendor development for procurement & sourcing.
- Implementing quality systems to ensure conformity to preset standards.
- Initiating cost saving measures.
- Provide leadership / technical expertise in trouble shooting of injection molding machines, analysis on rejection, and breakdown of equipment.
- Develop & train local talent.
Qualification & Experience
- BE / Diploma Mechanical / BSC With PGD in Plastic.
- Have 15 to 20 years in PET Preforms, PET injection molding Operations & Maintenance, and Technical Services.
- Have proven technical expertise in manufacturing of PET Preforms. Hands on experience in Huskey-LX/ GL300/ Hypet.
- Exposure to GMP, HACCP compliance standards for Pepsi, Coke.
- Exposure to PET stretch blow molding technology.
Nationality All Nationalities
Apply for this position please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +66 2 2036947
Posted date : 13 December 2018