Company : Head Office (Bangkok)
Country : Thailand
- Reviewing/providing comments on various types of commercial contracts for all departments punctually and correctly eg. loan/security agreements, sales/procurement agreements, service contracts;
- Drafting other legal documents as may be requested from time to time by business units including power of attorneys, legal notices, and corporate minutes.
- Liaising with government entities in relation to legal matters.
- Providing general legal advice on various aspects of law including corporate & commercial law, foreign business & employment law, dispute resolutions;
- Cooperating with external lawyers on transactions, litigation or dispute resolutions or other legal matters as required by business units
Qualification & Experience
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, age between 28 - 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Law and International business transactions.
- Candidates with LLM degree from reputable law schools in the US, UK or Australia is preferred.
- Lawyer License is required.
- Minimum of 6 years PQE with international law firms or as internal corporate counsels with large public companies.
- Background in manufacturing
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English Language.
- Good computer skills to operate basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good analytical skill, systematic thinking & problem solving.
Apply for this position please contact
Human Resources Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 026616661
Posted date : 21 September 2018