EHS Data Analyst
Company : Head Office (Bangkok)
Country : Thailand
- Prepare EHS Reports as per GRI Standards, DJSI, CDP and other sustainability ratings requirements
- Lead the GHG Audit, Waste Management audit, Sustainability Report Assurance Audit by external auditors
- Thorough knowledge of GHG calculation and should be able to communicate with sites.
- Coordinate with the concerned plant and lead the LCA processes.
- Monitor and review environmental legislative changes such as carbon tax and the potential impact on the business
- Advise leadership to promote environmental sustainability that meets the content of law, regulations and standards for all IVL operations and activities
- Develop and monitor environmental assessment program to ensure continuing compliance and coordinate reaction to issues noted in a timely manner
- Lead some of the sustainability external benchmarking assessments, gap analysis reports, explore the areas for improvement, and advise the solutions
- Study and prepare reports on sustainability megatrends, benchmarking with peer groups and industry best companies and recommend new initiatives.
- Communicate and support (information, reports, highlights of initiatives and presentations) and collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts, the sustainability team members and plant personnel as needed.
- Monitor updates to GRI standards, DJSI, CDP questionnaires, and other benchmarking assessments and update the team, recommend and initiate actions as needed.
- Support and advise on planning for implementation of sustainability objectives and ensure processes are effective in delivering environmental commitments
Qualification & Experience
- Technical Degree, preferably in Environmental Engineering and Science or related field (Master’s Degree is preferable) with matching background or related experience
- Experience around 10 years. Direct experience in EHS and data handling with Petrochemical Business or Manufacturing Company will be advantaged.
- Thorough working knowledge of current environmental legislation
- Good communication skills including high proficiency in English language
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization and competent in producing reports
- Professional and results-focused.
- High level of business pragmatism and understanding.
Nationality All Nationalities
Apply for this position please contact
Talent Acquisition- HR Head Office and Thailand
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 0-2661-6661
Posted date : 22 October 2021