Senior Accounting and Analyst function- Consolidation Team
Company : Head Office (Bangkok)
Country : Thailand
- Conduct quarterly review of financial of subsidiaries and other financial reviews(Q on Q and Y on Y basis)
- Communicating with users throughout the regions and including Corporate Consolidation team to discuss errors, omission and suitable corrective actions.
- Developing and preparing quarterly report as per management’s requirement.
- To identify the report needs and design and testing the reports to meet the requirements. Need to coordinate with IT for the developments.
- Coordinate and help in preparing the Quarterly and Yearly accounts and disclosure for Audit purpose.
- Guiding the subsidiaries on all corporate accounting issues, processes and procedures.
- Help the senior management in integrating new acquisitions according to IFRS.
- Technical research work on complicated Accounting issues and helping in preparing white papers as per requirements of Auditors and other stakeholders
- To review and understand the Hyperion( Oracle based financial reporting system) and suggest the improvements.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience after passing CPA with reputed Audit firm . CPA will be preferred but not essential.
- MBA in finance will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion(Oracle based financial software) will be preferred but not essential and we will train the candidate.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and presentation skill.
- Good/working knowledge of TFRS
Apply for this position please contact
Human Resources Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 026616661
Posted date : 21 September 2018