Manager / Section Head -Mechanical Maintenance
Company : Indorama Polyester Industries Public Company Limited (Nakhon Pathom)
Country : Thailand
- Plan & Implement a complete Maintenance program to reduce unplanned downtime or improve OEE.
- Maintenance head is accountable for uphold the quality and standards of the organization.
- Strong engineering capability to improve productivity.
- Evaluate and supervise subcontractors to support maintenance and control the cost.
- Strong Problem analysis & troubleshooting capability.
- Experience in Process / Textile industry desirable.
- Experience in Planning, Erection & Installation control, Startup of Machines & factories.
- Strong skills in maintenance and repairing of big machinery.
- Plan and make Preventive Maintenance Plan.
- Build continuous improvement culture and apply KPIs in maintenance team.
- Ability to lead and guide a team of Senior Engineers, Supervisors and technicians.
- Strong administration and people management skills.
- Awareness of costs and ability to plan & control buggets. Costing of projects.
- Ensuring the compliance of all policies and the safety policies while conducting work functions.
- Desirable Exposure to TPM / 6 Sigma / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 18001 / ISO 50001.
- Goodcommand of English. Ability to make reports & persentations.
- Good computer skill in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Qualification & Experience
- Male Thai Nationaity, age 35 - 45 years.
- Bachelor's / Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- 8 - 15 years working experienced in Maintenance in a big Manufacturing Plant.
Apply for this position please contact
Mrs. Prapai Palakawong Na Ayuthaya
Email : Prapai.email@example.com
Tel : 086-762-8327
Posted date : 24 July 2017