Interim Payroll Leader/Finance Assistant
Company : Wellman International Limited (Ireland)
Country : Ireland
Reporting to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Posting and matching AP invoices on ERP system and reconciling creditor statements.
- Designing and analysing reports from system to aid management in reviewing and controlling costs, training, departmental head count etc.
- Processing and matching AP invoices on ERP system
- Monthly AP reconciliations.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing for all employees
- Ensure all payroll processes are documented and reviewed continually in line with statutory requirements.
- Review payroll calculations and follow through on any amendments required
- Research and resolve payroll related queries from employees and key stakeholders such as emergency tax, deductions. Issuing P45s and P60s and compiling reports where necessary
- Compile key operational payroll metrics & dashboards.
- Revenue Returns P30, P60’s, P45’s, P35
- Setting up new employee’s, assisting with Revenue queries
- Work collaboratively with IVL and other IVL companies to provide efficient responses to payroll related requests.
- Facilitate audit requests and any other duties/projects as determined by the Finance Manager.
Qualification & Experience
- IPASS Payroll qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience processing/managing payroll for a large company encompassing both weekly and monthly coupled with previous Finance experience taking into account relevant Accounts duties as outlined above.
- Experience of processing and calculating many difference pay elements and deductions is beneficial.
- The position requires a self -starter with excellent organisational and communication skills, a positive attitude to work and the ability to meet strict weekly deadlines.
- Must understand and be up to date in terms of payroll related regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed, while maintaining employee confidence and protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a strong ability to make confident judgement decisions.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well on their own initiative.
- Strong PC skills including the use of advanced excel and other packages as required. Previous experience working with Core Payroll system is desirable.
Nationality All Nationalities
Apply for this position please contact
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 00353 46 9280361
Posted date : 15 March 2018