Technical Service Engineer
Company : Indorama Ventures Xylenes & PTA LLC
Country : United States
The Customer Technical Service Representative has overall responsibility to provide technical support to customers in non-PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) applications (e.g. surface coatings, composites, unsaturated resins, additives, sealants, elastomers) of materials produced and imported by the Decatur, AL facility (e.g. Purified Terephthalic Acid, Naphthalene Dicarboxylate, etc.). The Customer Technical Service Representative also provides support to the Sales & Marketing team in expansion of the customer base and interfaces directly with customers and broader Indorama sales and marketing teams in North America and globally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides after sales service to customers to identify and address technical needs regarding product applications and resolution of issues
- Supports marketing and sales operational objectives by recommending system improvements; implementing change; identifying opportunities with customers.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) at short notices – expected travel 20 to 30 %
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and/or discussions with consultants.
Qualification & Experience
Education, Experience, Certifications Required:
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry or Engineering: Chemical preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in chemical manufacturing or related manufacturing (experience on manufacturing of related applications preferred) (10-15 years preferred)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrates sound business acumen
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to use these to effectively identify and resolve issues with both internal and external customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nationality All Nationalities
Apply for this position please contact
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 256-340-3555
Posted date : 12 November 2017