Company : Head Office (Bangkok)
Country : Thailand
- Prepare / up-date existing Audit Programs.
- Understand and validate the process as it operates and identify key risks/gaps.
- Seek and validate Status of Corrective Actions taken on the previous audits done in the defined area.
- Complete the audits as per the audit plan within the time frame.
- Get the findings vetted from the area in charge for their validity.
- Prepare clear & concise draft audit report.
- Seek management Response to the Audit Report from HOD concerned.
- Participate in Opening & Closing Meetings of the Audit.
Qualification & Experience
- Male/ Female, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field.
- 6-8 years experience in Internal Audit or External Audit.
- CPA / CIA is an optional.
- Knowledge of Internal Audit.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Work experience in an ERP environment.
- Should be a team player.
- Presentable, Excellent Communication skills including proficiency in English Language.
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Available to travel for auditing in upcountry and oversea.
Apply for this position please contact
Human Resources Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 026616661
Posted date : 21 September 2018