9 October 2023, Bangkok, Thailand - Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, a global sustainable chemical company, led by Mr. Aloke Lohia (5th from right), Founder and Group CEO of Indorama Ventures and the management team, had the privilege of welcoming the Prime Minister of Thailand and Minister of Finance Mr. Srettha Thavisin (5th from left), along with other Cabinet members and private sector executives, at Indorama Ventures' booth during the "Sustainability Expo 2023 (SX 2023)” - ASEAN’s largest sustainability event.
Indorama Ventures showcased its groundbreaking advancements in recycling under the theme "The Future of Recycling" and highlighted its collaborations with various startups to pioneer recycling and biochemistry innovations. Indorama Ventures also actively encouraged attendees to contribute to their sustainability efforts by disposing their post-consumer PET bottles at the booth’s recycling drop point in the Better Living Zone, Hall 3, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC).
The group posed from left
- Ms. Naweensuda Krabuanrat, Head of Global CSR, Indorama Ventures PCL.
- Mr. Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi, President and CEO, Thai Beverage Plc.
- Dr. Anthony M. Watanabe, Chief Sustainability Officer, Indorama Ventures PCL.
- Pol. Gen. Patcharawat Wongsuwan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Natural Resources and Environment
- Mr. Srettha Thavisin, Prime Minister of Thailand and Minister of Finance
- Mr. Aloke Lohia, Founder and Group CEO, Indorama Ventures PCL.
- Mr. Kumar Ladha, Business Head of Integrated PET Asia & Egypt, Indorama Ventures PCL.
- Mr. Dilip Kumar Agarwal, Deputy Group CEO and Group CFO, Indorama Ventures PCL.
- Mrs. Aradhana Lohia Sharma, Vice President, Indorama Ventures PCL.
- Mr. Anuj Lohia, Vice President, Indorama Ventures PCL.