2. What personal data we may collect, how we collect it and the purpose of said collection
We may collect your personal data in one of the following ways:
- Personal data collected in the Contact Us section of the website: By entering information such as your name, email address, country of residence, company you represent, industry and details of the inquiry (you have) on the page titled ‘Contact Us’, you permit us to respond to a general/business inquiry made by you or on behalf of a company that you represent. If you wish to be contacted by telephone, we also collect your work phone number.
- Personal data collected for subscription services: You provide us information when subscribing and using the IVL Subscription Centre. This data includes for example your name, email address and company you represent. The subscription centre also keeps track of your communication preferences (over email or phone) and areas of interest (such as receiving newsletters, thought leadership content and/or marketing collateral) that you may have either opted into or opted out of.
IVL shall only process the received information to pursue our legitimate business interests (for example screening CV's of prospective candidates, establishing communication with prospective customers and persons with general/ business inquiries and to enhance our user experience).
You also have the option to subscribe or opt-in to receive newsletters, thought leadership content and/or marketing collateral. You may always opt-out of such options clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ link embedded in the email. We shall adhere to your preferences.
IVL has implemented adequate technical and organizational safeguards, in line with industry standards and that its systems are state-of-the art to ensure the security of personal data. This includes the prevention of any alteration to captured data as well as the prevention of any loss, damage, unauthorized processing or access to data. The company will protect the nature of the data, and the risks to which they are exposed by virtue of human action or the physical or natural environment.
The key security measures to keep your personal data secure and confidential, include but are not limited to:
- Limiting access to your personal data to authorized IVL employees only and strictly on a need to know basis, such as to respond to your inquiry or request
- Implementation of physical, electronic, administrative, technical and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal data from unauthorized or inappropriate access, alteration, disclosure and destruction
- IVL employees who misuse personal data are subject to strict disciplinary action
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer
4. Who we may share your personal data with (the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data)
- The personal data IVL collects from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal data for any purpose other than cloud storage and retrieval. On occasion, IVL engages third parties to respond to any queries raised by you or to establish business communications including marketing communications to prospective customers, or to facilitate communication with candidates for screening or interviews, etc. For information on third-party vendors partnered with IVL, please write to us at email@example.com
- Where required or permitted by law, information may be provided to regulators, state/federal governments and law enforcement agencies.
- From time to time, we may consider corporate transactions such as a merger, acquisitions, reorganization, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer or allow access to information to enable an assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in the transaction.
5. Transfer of personal data
- Indorama Ventures has multiple subsidiaries in different countries, and we transfer personal data concerning you within our company. Please click here to see list of our companies within our corporate group.
- We transfer personal data between our subsidiaries and affiliated entities for the purposes explained above.
- Your personal data is stored in databases, on cloud-based servers, or with management services that Indorama Ventures manages itself.
- All personal data received will be provided with an adequate level of protection (as determined by the applicable data privacy regulation) and/or with an appropriate safeguard.
- Where we transfer personal data outside your jurisdiction, we either transfer personal data to countries that provide an adequate level of protection or ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place.
6. Personal data retention
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, any other purpose outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period, for example, until the end of the contract with the client you represent, or after your query has been addressed. After this period, your personal data will be deleted from all IVL systems. In exceptional cases where personal data cannot be completely deleted, it will be anonymized or encrypted to ensure your identity is protected and not revealed.
7. Your rights
You have a right to:
- Request access to your personal data and request details of the processing activities conducted by IVL
- Request that errors in your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data by Indorama Ventures
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority
- Withdraw any consent you may have provided to us at any time.
To exercise the rights outlined above in respect of your personal data you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. External website links
This site contains links that may lead you to other sites. Be careful when accessing these links, as Indorama Ventures is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
Indorama Venture’s business activities (including recruitment) are generally not aimed at minors. If you are a minor in the relevant jurisdiction, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before contacting reaching out to us.
11. Our Contact details
If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed, you can contact us at email@example.com