Bangkok, Thailand – 4 Feb 2020 – Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited (IVL) announces its 2020-2023 Strategy at its Capital Markets Day.
- IVL’s time-tested approach has generated strong returns for stakeholders through both the peaks and valleys of the chemical cycle.
- We have a well articulated 2023 strategy focusing on 5 pillars: Cost Transformation via Olympus, Asset Full Potential, Adjacency Growth, Recycling Leadership, and our People.
- In combined PET, we aim to strengthen our cost advantage while also driving the circular economy for PET by building a leading recycling business.
- In Fibers, we are focused on operation efficiency, asset integration, and innovation to meet customer’s evolving needs, resulting in a business that delivers double-digit ROCE.
- Our aggregated business continue to generate heathy operating cash flow, we continue to focus on working capital while simultaneously deleveraging the balance sheet.
- We continue to invest in our people, put in place organization and governance structures and HR processes to ensure we have a healthy IVL for the future.
Mr. Aloke Lohia, Group CEO of Indorama Ventures, said, “Going forward, IVL will continue to pursue our strategic themes, with the ambition of achieving double-digit ROCE, strong cash flows across the cycle and above average returns to shareholders. Historically, we have always remained strong through the peaks and troughs of the chemical cycle and expect to continue to outperform thanks to our highly experienced and professional management team.”
This strategy was presented and agreed at IVL’s Global Management Conference (GMC), which includes over 200 members of IVL’s global leadership team, and was held January 30 – 31 in Bangkok, Thailand.
For more information, please visit IVL website:
- Webcast of Capital Market Day
- Presentation “A New Era of Growth and Value Creation”
# # #
About Indorama Ventures
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, listed in Thailand (Bloomberg ticker IVL.TB), is one of the world’s leading petrochemicals producers, with a global manufacturing footprint across Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas. The company’s portfolio comprises Integrated PET, Olefins, Fibers, Packaging and Specialty Chemicals. Indorama Ventures products serve major FMCG and automotive sectors, i.e. beverages, hygiene, personal care, tire and safety segments. Indorama Ventures has approx. 24,000 employees worldwide and consolidated revenue of US$ 10.7 billion in 2018. The Company is listed in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets and World Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
Indorama Ventures is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand with global operating sites in
|EMEA:||The Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, France, UK, Italy, Denmark, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Spain, Turkey, Nigeria, Ghana, Portugal, Israel, Egypt, Russia, Slovakia, Austria, Bulgaria|
|Americas:||USA, Mexico, Canada, Brazil|
|Asia Pacific:||Thailand, Indonesia, China, India, the Philippines, Myanmar, Australia|
Tel: +662.661.6661 ext. 680
Tel: +662.661.6661 ext. 247
This document contains “forward-looking statements” about the financial condition and results of operations of Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited (the “Company”), which are based on management’s current beliefs, assumptions, expectations and projections about future economic performance and events, considering the information currently available to the management. Any statements preceded by, followed by or that include the words “targets”, “believes”, “expects”, “aims”, “intends”, “will”, “may”, “anticipates”, “would”, “plans”, “could”, “should, “predicts”, “projects”, “estimates”, “foresees” or similar expressions or the negative thereof, identify or signal the presence of forward-looking statements as well as predictions, projections and forecasts of the economy or economic trends of the markets, which are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Company. Results given here are “Core”, which means excluding inventory gain/losses and one-time extraordinary items
# # #