Corporate Social Responsibility - or CSR – is a process where companies integrate social and environmental concerns into their business and interactions with stakeholders. Our CSR goal is to create a positive impact on society and deliver value whether social, environmental, or economic. We focus on creating value for our business and society to ensure the company remains sustainable.
IVL group-wide strategy on corporate citizenship and philanthropic contributions focuses on three major priorities:
We aim to achieve this by facilitating and engaging the global community, leveraging strengths in collaboration, raising awareness, and developing the value chain. This is separated into three key areas of focus which are knowledge, well-being, and environment, together covering an extensive scope of concepts. Within these areas, operations are based on four core principles of embracing change, diversity, uniqueness, and leadership, affecting key stakeholders such as the community, educational institutions, government organizations, employees, customers and more.
Global CSR Targets by 2030
CSR Focus Areas
We believe that establishing Waste Education programs - including plastics and the recycling process - for young people to install environmental responsible mindsets leads to strengthening STEM education and innovation. This can help address the waste challenge.
- Education – We support the training education on waste separation and PET recycling process for the community, with a focus on students in schools and universities. To promote learning opportunities along with creating partnerships with educational institutions including various organizations.
- Innovation – focuses on new products that provide us a sustainable advantage, including meet the social needs through internal and external collaborations.
We believe in strengthening communities by focusing on quality of life, to facilitating access to health awareness and community care facilities.
- Quality of life – improve the living in the local community, following by a training program or higher accuracy in waste separation.
- Health – contribute to safe and vibrant communities by enhancing access to health prevent and service to reduce health risk in community.
- Wealth – creating values in the community with a focus on making an extra income to the family and community.
We believe that protecting and conserving the environment is the key to sustaining our planet. Our objective is to conserve natural resources and the existing environment. We are pleased to have supported and positively impacted organizations by collaborating with partners across the globe.
- Recycling – aim to solve the problem from source, as well as providing knowledge on PET recycling and waste sorting and management, in order to reducing the amount of waste.
- Ecological development – protect natural resources and maintain environmental sustainability to secure long-term economic growth.