As a member of society, we are fully aware of our roles and responsibilities. We aim to have a positive impact on society and deliver value whether social, environmental or economic, and focus on truly creating value for our business and society, to ensure the company remains sustainable.
CSR PolicyDownload 767.11 KB
CSR Governing Structure
- Promoting STEM Education and investing in the future workforce.
- Encouraging increased recycling and awareness
- Improving quality of life and well-being
- Revitalizing healthy living
- Ensuring a clean environment for a better society
- Minimizing impacts from our operations
To raise public awareness of plastic waste management and recycling, we collaborated with the IVL foundation to provide bin and encourage waste separation, Consumer behaviour was measured to see changes after use and disposal methods in order to evaluate the impact of our recycling education to society.
In 2020, we have progressed greatly on training and education to society as follows:
At IVL, we create a positive impact on the communities where we operate, and will continue to achieve responsible and sustainable social, environmental and economic value. Our group-wide strategy on corporate citizenship and philanthropic contributions combines a focus on economic growth, innovation and maintaining a thriving social license to operate.
CSR program and activities
*The figure on social contribution and activities are excluded the initiatives from the COVID-19 fund and IVL Foundation.
Result and outcome
- Total of 27,906 people was educated on recycling and waste separation.
- Total of 725 times of recycling materials downloaded.
- 9 public sector organizations involved public/government)
- 511 donated shirts made from recycled PET
- 3 varieties type of initiatives with top-rank University in Thailand
- Over 300 initiatives that support the well-being and health of the local community.
- 10 initiatives supporting vulnerable groups and groups with disabilities, improving quality of life.
- 13 initiatives supporting sports activities to promote both mental and physical health in children.
- 44 initiatives (15 in Europe, 18 in Asia and 11 in America) providing basic needs to local communities during covid-19 pandemic.
- 28 of organizations/ partners that we collaborate to promote ecological development and PET recycling.
- 9,434 kg. of PET bottles collected to recycling process globally
- 16.5 tons of Global Warming Potential reduction from post-consumer bottle recycling.