CSR Governing Structure & Policy
IVL has a Global Sustainability Committee based at its headquarters in Bangkok to oversee the creation and communication of its Sustainability Policy.
CSR PolicyDownload 767.11 KB
We aim to implement CSR practices to meet with the Shared Value concept. To inspire our employee motivation, we encourage them to uplift their CSR activities by building awareness on the Creating Shared Value (CSV) concept. This means that we can address societal challenges through corporate expertise and accelerate initiative to create benefits for business and communities.
Recycling Education Performance
To raise public awareness of plastic waste management and recycling, we collaborated with the IVL foundation to provide bin and encourage waste separation, Consumer behaviour was measured to see changes after use and disposal methods in order to evaluate the impact of our recycling education to society.
In 2020, we have progressed greatly on training and education to society as follows:
At IVL, we create a positive impact on the communities where we operate, and will continue to achieve responsible and sustainable social, environmental and economic value. Our group-wide strategy on corporate citizenship and philanthropic contributions combines a focus on economic growth, innovation and maintaining a thriving social license to operate.
CSR program and activities
*The figure on social contribution and activities are excluded the initiatives from the COVID-19 fund and IVL Foundation.
Result and outcome
- Total of 27,906 people was educated on recycling and waste separation.
- Total of 725 times of recycling materials downloaded.
- 9 public sector organizations involved (public/government)
- 511 donated shirts made from recycled PET
- 3 varieties type of initiatives with top-rank University in Thailand.
- Over 300 initiatives that support the well-being and health of the local community.
- 10 initiatives supporting vulnerable groups and groups with disabilities, improving quality of life.
- 13 initiatives supporting sports activities to promote both mental and physical health in children.
- 44 initiatives (15 in Europe, 18 in Asia and 11 in America) providing basic needs to local communities during covid-19 pandemic.
- 28 of organizations/ partners that we collaborate to promote ecological development and PET recycling.
- 9,434 kg. of PET bottles collected to recycling process globally
- 16.5 tons of Global Warming Potential reduction from post-consumer bottle recycling.