Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR Governing Structure & Policy
IVL has a Global Sustainability Committee based at its headquarters in Bangkok to oversee the creation and communication of its Sustainability Policy.Explore more
CSR PolicyDownload 156.77 KB
We aim to implement CSR practices to meet with the Shared Value concept. To inspire our employee motivation, we encourage them to uplift their CSR activities by building awareness on the Creating Shared Value (CSV) concept. This means that we can address societal challenges through corporate expertise and accelerate initiative to create benefits for business and communities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
IVL’s Corporate Social Responsibility themes are focused on creating value for both the business and society, and are aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Apart of our recycling business, we have also initiated many projects concerning to the environment issues. We have run the educational projects on waste segregation, motivation on upcycling and the raise of awareness in 3R.Explore more
To raise public awareness of plastic waste management and recycling, we collaborated with the IVL foundation to provide bin and encourage waste separation, Consumer behaviour was measured to see changes after use and disposal methods in order to evaluate the impact of our recycling education to society.Explore more
Recycling Education Performance
To raise public awareness of plastic waste management and recycling, we collaborated with the IVL foundation to provide bin and encourage waste separation, Consumer behaviour was measured to see changes after use and disposal methods in order to evaluate the impact of our recycling education to society.
In 2020, we have progressed greatly on training and education to society as follows:
CSR Performance 2022
CSR program and activities
Result and outcome
Recycling awareness program
- Total of 199,787 people educated
- 167 schools, universities, and organizations participated.
- More than 10 initiatives in 8 countries (Czech Republic, Poland, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico, the United State, Ghana and Thailand)
STEM education: 4 initiatives that support STEM education and innovation program
- More than 300 initiatives support the well-being and health of local communities where we operate.
- 24 initiatives support underprivileged or vulnerable groups and groups with disabilities
- 40 initiatives provide basic needs to local communities; including the emergency response
- 29 initiatives that support sport to promote both mental and physical health.
- 20 initiatives promoted biodiversity programs and waste management stewardship.
- 13 initiatives promoted nature conservation and benefits to the community (e.g., Tree planting, beach clean-up).
- 24 partners who promoted environmental developments and recycling.
- 25.24 tons of post-consumer PET bottles collected for recycling.
- 25 tCO2e reduced by PET recycling.
We continue working to create value while contributing to society, to ensure that we benefit, both as a company and community, and always engaged our activities with the CSR focus areas: knowledge, well-being and environmental.Explore more