As a member of society, we are fully aware of our roles and responsibilities. We aim to have a positive impact on society and deliver value whether social, environmental or economic, and focus on truly creating value for our business and society, to ensure the company remains sustainable.
CSR PolicyDownload 767.11 KB
CSR Governing Structure
- Promoting STEM Education and investing in the future workforce.
- Encouraging increased recycling and awareness
- Improving quality of life and well-being
- Revitalizing healthy living
- Ensuring a clean environment for a better society
- Minimizing impacts from our operations
To raise public awareness of plastic waste management and recycling, we collaborated with the IVL foundation to provide bin and encourage waste separation, Consumer behaviour was measured to see changes after use and disposal methods in order to evaluate the impact of our recycling education to society.
In 2019, we have progressed greatly on training and education to society as follows:
* Recycling Factory groups visit only in Thailand at Indorama Polyester Industries Public Company Limited (Nakhon Pathom)
** Only bottles back to Indorama Polyester Industries Public Company Limited (Nakhon Pathom), Thailand
We aim to create positive impact on society and focus on delivering results while simultaneously advancing economic, environmental and social Factors to ensure the company and community are sustainable.
CSR program and activities
Result and outcome